C.W. Golf Architecture was founded by veteran course designer Chris Wilczynski, ASGCA, and is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Chris formed C.W. Golf Architecture in 2010, after two productive, award-winning decades at Arthur Hills/Steve Forrest and Associates. During his tenure there, as lead architect and partner, he was responsible for a host of original designs and renovations that garnered national design plaudits.
- @GLCCTurf Keep the chain saw warm, Jesse!CW Golf Architecture 22 hours ago
- @GLCCTurf Congrats, Jesse!!CW Golf Architecture 1 week ago
- RT @KempfChad: Excited to announce @RainBirdGolf new distributor for Michigan, SiteOne. Will have product stocked in state, more reps, and…CW Golf Architecture 1 week ago
- Attending the Michigan Turfgrass Conference in East Lansing, Michigan. Education and comradery with the greatest m… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…CW Golf Architecture 1 week ago
- WISHING MY CLIENTS, COLLEAGUES AND FRIENDS A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR! https://t.co/MhOJtNhHpYCW Golf Architecture 2 weeks ago
January 2018 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31