C.W. Golf Architecture was founded by veteran course designer Chris Wilczynski, ASGCA, and is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Chris formed C.W. Golf Architecture in 2010, after two productive, award-winning decades at Arthur Hills/Steve Forrest and Associates. During his tenure there, as lead architect and partner, he was responsible for a host of original designs and renovations that garnered national design plaudits.
- RT @JWSmithGolf: Green’s mix is in at #ForestGlen in Naples with #GlaseGolf. Fine tuning today for inspection by @chriswilczynski tomorrow.…CW Golf Architecture 1 day ago
- We have been working on the green designs for the new course in Lakewood Ranch, Florida. The original design had #… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…CW Golf Architecture 1 week ago
- @GLCCTurf @glccturfmec One of the best sounds to hear...another tree falling!! Right side of hole #3 near beginning on fairway, correct?CW Golf Architecture 1 week ago
- The new C.W. Golf Architecture designed golf course for Taylor Morrison in Lakewood Ranch, Florida has officially s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…CW Golf Architecture 1 month ago
- Construction has officially started at the new Taylor Morrison golf community in Lake Wood Ranch, Florida. The t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…CW Golf Architecture 1 month ago
March 2019 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31