C.W. Golf Architecture was founded by veteran course designer Chris Wilczynski, ASGCA, and is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Chris formed C.W. Golf Architecture in 2010, after two productive, award-winning decades at Arthur Hills/Steve Forrest and Associates. During his tenure there, as lead architect and partner, he was responsible for a host of original designs and renovations that garnered national design plaudits.
- @LinksGems @matthewcorentin @usopengolf This is an awesome photo. Excellent work!CW Golf Architecture 1 day ago
- @CorbinToddMGC @RadrickFarms @plsii Course was great yesterday, Corbin. Keep up the excellent work!CW Golf Architecture 2 days ago
- @MiGCSA @bccturftalk @GreggTurfFuel @RadrickFarms Great match and lots of fun! Can’t wait for our first match in the #losersbracketCW Golf Architecture 2 days ago
- @GLCCTurf @GullLakeCC Looks great, Jesse!CW Golf Architecture 2 weeks ago
- Hole 11– Par Five at Wanakah CC. This was the last hole to be completed from the master plan. The cross bunkers at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…CW Golf Architecture 2 weeks ago
May 2018 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31