C.W. Golf Architecture was founded by veteran course designer Chris Wilczynski, ASGCA, and is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Chris formed C.W. Golf Architecture in 2010, after two productive, award-winning decades at Arthur Hills/Steve Forrest and Associates. During his tenure there, as lead architect and partner, he was responsible for a host of original designs and renovations that garnered national design plaudits.
- RT @ASGCA: .@ASGCA takes home the coveted "Sand Course Design" competition at the Australian Study Tour, hosted by @TheSAGCA and welcoming…CW Golf Architecture 6 days ago
- RT @ASGCA: 7th annual American Society of Golf Course Architects Design Excellence Recognition Program honorees have been named. Projects f…CW Golf Architecture 6 days ago
- We are excited to be part of this story with the new Taylor Morrison residential golf course community that we are… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…CW Golf Architecture 1 week ago
- RT @CMAA: RT @asgca: .@ASGCA has prepared a straightforward Q & A to help superintendents, club owners, managers and leaders understand the…CW Golf Architecture 2 weeks ago
- RT @gcamagazine: "This will not feel like a typical residential golf course" @ChrisWilczynski to design second course at Florida community…CW Golf Architecture 2 weeks ago
November 2018 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30