C.W. Golf Architecture was founded by veteran course designer Chris Wilczynski, ASGCA, and is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Chris formed C.W. Golf Architecture in 2010, after two productive, award-winning decades at Arthur Hills/Steve Forrest and Associates. During his tenure there, as lead architect and partner, he was responsible for a host of original designs and renovations that garnered national design plaudits.
- This is a great article about the true benefits of having a forward tee program.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…CW Golf Architecture 1 week ago
- RT @wolfcreekcub: Stop by our booth today at the OTF show for your chance to win the 55" TV. Retweet and get an additional entry! Rainbird…CW Golf Architecture 1 month ago
- RT @ASGCA: What is the benefit of additional tees? The “elimination of irrelevant golf shots” says Bill Berlin @ASGCA Symposium. Tee shot m…CW Golf Architecture 1 month ago
- @johnnyo133 Where was this pic taken from?CW Golf Architecture 1 month ago
- RT @ASGCA: .@ASGCA takes home the coveted "Sand Course Design" competition at the Australian Study Tour, hosted by @TheSAGCA and welcoming…CW Golf Architecture 2 months ago
January 2019 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31